I get "ERROR: Too many failed login attempts. Please try again" in wordpress login page.
This error comes from the WordPress limit_login plugin and indicates that you have had many invalid login attempts.
To fix this problem, follow these steps:
- Log in to your WHM account
- From the left menu, click on "List Accounts"
- From the list of accounts on the right, find the domain name that has this problem and click on the cPanel icon next to it. This action will log you into the cPanel account of that domain
- In the cPanel, click on "phpMyAdmin"
- Inside phpMyAdmin and on the left menu, click on your WordPress database name
- select "wp_options" table
- on the right frame, click on "show All". This option will list all the records in the "wp_options" table
- find the row that says "limit_login_lockouts" and click on the delete icon to delete that row.
- Now, you should be able to log in to WordPress again.
Let us know if you need any help.